Sunday, April 19, 2009

No Idea Where this Came From

I don't really wear aprons (I find I forget to take them off, which is embarassing) and there isn't a speck of pink or sulfur yellow in our kitchen but I felt compelled to make this vintage-style apron (out of Bend the Rules Sewing). I must say I love it in all its kitchy glory and feel compelled to explore my internal domestic goddess...maybe with some cookies. I love how easy the pattern was and am on a hunt for others that might like this sort of thing, would make a great gift I think. Plus, there are endless options for the embellishments.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wearing an apron like that would make me want to bake cookies too! If you really catch the apron-making bug check out A is for Apron. Or if you feel like baking bread be sure to get your hands on a copy of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. Your new apron and kitchen will thank you!