Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tigerlily Market

Here is the market of goods for the barter swap!

I'm just crazy about aprons and have lots of deep thoughts about them and would love to make someone a fun apron. It wouldn't look like this one, which was for my sister, but we can work on the details of the apron if you want to swap.
Of course, baby bibs are always on the table and are nearly irresistible, if I do say so myself.

I would also love to swap for some farmer's market bags like the one below (with either the broccilli or beet hand-carved stamp). Or, I can make these into CSA vegetable bags like this. It's growing season, which is so exciting, it's nice to have some fresh bags for the occasion.


The words can be anything you like, you barterers are probably more clever than me.






Just added! Ric Rac cloths napkins in any variety of fabrics, we can discuss the details.

Also added: My homemade face cleaner, deodorant, face moisturizer, solid perfume (scent of your choice), bug balm, and lip balm. The recipes are from here and are spectacular and I would be remiss if I didn't also recommend that you purchase it and make your own. They are a great, great, great way to eliminate a ton of yucky preservatives from your daily routine.

No comments: