Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thx

Inspired by a friend who went for it and by this blog of the original, I'm giving thanks.

Dear: Farmer's Market--Thanks for giving me fresh raspberries to fill the boy's mouths so that I could take a bite of the world's most delicious cheese and have the time to savour it and purchase more to take home.

Dear: Friend so dear to my heart--Thanks for once saying oh so gently 'turn toward the joy', it really stuck with me and I remember it alot. It helps me shift perspective and step back from the tough stuff and notice the joyful, good stuff. I think about it all the time and it makes me think of you. I could do without the longing for you that also accompanies thinking of you but I understand they are inseparable.
Dear: Other friend so dear to my heart--Thanks for leaving the phone message saying 'you are like a breath of fresh air and I'm so glad I got to breathe you in'. I feel good remembering that message and think about it when I feel stale as day old bread.

No comments: