Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Table Gets Dressed Up

The queen anne table runner is complete! And, no drama this time. I just plain like it and I like how it looks on the table. Linen is so satisfying in how it drapes and seems so alive with its subtle wrinkles. The embroidery was addicting and the perfect thing to work on while chatting with the husband or watching Glee or The Office on TV.
The creamer and sugar bowl were a birthday gift from my sister. She snuck onto my etsy favorites and bought something I had marked, isn't that clever of her? It is mikasa and vintage and such a lovely lilac color, I'm using it at every possible excuse.

2 comments:

Juniper said...

The runner looks lovely and yes, that is a very nice little sugar bowl and creamer!

mary frances said...

I love it! Congrats on another project completed. was your bday recently? If so--Happy Birthday!